Remembering and honoring the heroes that made the ultimate sacrifice.
Take a look at the month that was for real estate in Torrance CA. It was another huge month for home sales with a whopping 137 closed home sales during April and a median sales price of $923,000. These were both way over normal numbers. Average days on market was an extremely brief 13 days.
Welcome to the March update on the home sales and home prices in Torrance California. It was another BIG month for home sales and home prices in the South Bay’s largest city. Take a look below to see all of the closed home sales as well as the prices homes sold for in Torrance during the month of March. See how it compares with other months on our Torrance real estate market trends and statistics page.
|MLS #||Prop Type||Address||Sold Price||$ Per Foot||Bed/Bath||Sq feet||Year||Sold Date|
|PW21018434||SFR/D||1522 W||214th ST||$620,000||$784.81||2/1,0,0,0||790/A||1945/ASR||3/25/2021|
|SB21027698||SFR/D||1513 W||215th ST||$670,000||$622.10||2/1,0,0,0||1077/A||1945/ASR||3/31/2021|
|PW21027906||SFR/D||1651 W||215th ST||$791,000||$675.49||3/2,0,0,0||1171/O||1944/ASR||3/22/2021|
|SW20084026||SFR/A||21805 S||Normandie AVE||$953,999||$420.08||4/3,0,0,0||2271/B||2020/BLD||3/26/2021|
|SW20095409||SFR/D||21815 S||Normandie AVE||$1,075,705||$400.93||4/4,0,0,0||2683/B||2020/BLD||3/30/2021|
|OC21050589||SFR/D||1511 W||221st ST||$1,090,000||$501.61||4/2,0,0,0||2173/A||1948/ASR||3/10/2021|
|SW20095437||SFR/D||21801 S||Normandie AVE||$1,119,327||$417.19||4/4,0,0,0||2683/B||2020/BLD||3/30/2021|
|SW21032155||SFR/D||20915 S||Normandie AVE||$1,120,990||$493.61||4/3,0,0,0||2271/B||2018/BLD||3/22/2021|
|SW20193767||SFR/D||20933 S||Normandie AVE||$1,313,990||$489.75||4/4,0,0,0||2683/B||2018/BLD||3/22/2021|
|WS20264547||MANL/D||21926 S||Vermont AVE #32||$68,000||$101.19||1/1,0,0,0||672/E||1983/ASR||3/4/2021|
|21682836||CONDO||941 W||Carson ST #227||$345,000||$495.69||1/1,0,0,0||696/||1982||3/22/2021|
|DW21017033||CONDO/A||23318||Sesame ST #A||$370,000||$446.32||2/2,0,0,0||829/A||1973/ASR||3/12/2021|
|PW21023524||CONDO/A||806||Coriander DR #E||$415,000||$500.60||2/2,0,0,0||829/A||1973/ASR||3/16/2021|
|SB21023775||TWNHS/A||23421 S||Vermont AVE #D||$660,000||$456.12||3/2,0,1,0||1447/A||1996/ASR||3/12/2021|
|PV21026031||SFR/D||2745||Grand Summit RD||$1,105,000||$910.21||3/1,1,0,0||1214/A||1954/ASR||3/26/2021|
|SB21015463||CONDO/A||2940 W||Carson ST #107||$450,000||$548.11||2/1,0,0,0||821/A||1962/ASR||3/10/2021|
|SB20179107||CONDO/A||1745||Maple AVE #50||$490,000||$515.79||1/1,0,0,0||950/SEE||1963/ASR||3/8/2021|
|OC21024855||COOP/A||3205||Merrill Dr #10||$535,000||$368.97||2/1,0,1,0||1450/E||1963/EST||3/22/2021|
|21677326||CONDO||1745||Maple AVE #46||$580,000||$389.26||3/2,0,0,0||1490/OTH||1963||3/19/2021|
|PV21026465||CONDO/A||1745||Maple AVE #61||$640,000||$474.07||2/1,1,0,0||1350/SEE||1963/ASR||3/16/2021|
|SB21030188||CONDO/A||2800||Plaza Del Amo #49||$691,000||$542.81||2/2,0,1,0||1273/A||1989/ASR||3/30/2021|
|OC21031737||TWNHS/A||2931||Plaza Del Amo #112||$711,000||$599.49||2/3,0,0,0||1186/A||1985/ASR||3/31/2021|
|SB21016225||CONDO/A||3428||Del Amo BLVD||$830,000||$500.91||4/2,0,1,0||1657/A||1974/ASR||3/5/2021|
|SB20196734||SFR/D||3306||El Dorado ST||$1,250,000||$578.44||4/2,0,0,0||2161/A||1954/ASR||3/5/2021|
|SB21032198||CONDO/A||24410||Crenshaw BLVD #219||$310,000||$434.78||1/1,0,0,0||713/A||1987/ASR||3/30/2021|
|SB21032951||CONDO/A||22623||Nadine CIR #B||$553,000||$495.08||2/2,0,0,0||1117/A||1963/ASR||3/30/2021|
|SB20263178||CONDO/A||22714||Nadine CIR #A||$555,000||$496.87||2/2,0,0,0||1117/A||1963/ASR||3/12/2021|
|PV20222712||CONDO/A||22917||Maple AVE #B||$574,000||$513.88||2/2,0,0,0||1117/A||1963/ASR||3/11/2021|
|PW21023628||SFR/D||1975 W||231st ST||$987,500||$625.00||3/2,0,0,0||1580/A||1963/ASR||3/17/2021|
|SB20238941||SFR/D||3430 W||224th ST||$1,080,000||$503.03||4/2,0,0,0||2147/A||1954/PUB||3/17/2021|
|PV21030082||SFR/D||2602 W||230th ST||$1,201,000||$643.62||3/1,1,0,0||1866/A||1961/ASR||3/23/2021|
|CV21030697||CONDO/A||23308||Sesame ST #A||$398,800||$481.06||2/2,0,0,0||829/A||1973/ASR||3/19/2021|
|SB20206398||TWNHS/A||4052 W||226th ST||$725,000||$430.27||2/2,0,1,0||1685/A||1981/ASR||3/18/2021|
|PW20252221||SFR/D||3849 W||231st PL||$1,420,000||$587.99||4/3,0,0,0||2415/A||1965/PUB||3/2/2021|
|SB21013501||TWNHS/A||5320 W||190th ST||$827,500||$451.94||3/1,1,1,0||1831/A||1976/ASR||3/30/2021|
|SB20124655||TWNHS/A||3910 W||182nd ST #7||$580,000||$426.47||2/2,0,1,0||1360/A||1983/ASR||3/4/2021|
|PW20217608||CONDO/A||4314 W||182nd ST||$630,000||$452.59||2/3,0,0,0||1392/A||1979/ASR||3/15/2021|
|SB21029383||TWNHS/A||3939 W||182nd ST||$635,000||$497.26||2/1,1,1,0||1277/A||1986/ASR||3/14/2021|
|PW20239897||SFR/D||3328||w. 187th place||$750,000||$625.00||3/2,0,0,0||1200/S||1950/SLR||3/26/2021|
|SB21017223||SFR/D||4119 W||184th PL||$790,000||$769.23||3/1,0,0,0||1027/A||1955/PUB||3/8/2021|
|SB21009139||SFR/D||4127 W||173rd PL||$876,400||$816.78||3/1,0,0,0||1073/A||1952/ASR||3/3/2021|
|PW21039008||SFR/D||4243 W||178th ST||$950,000||$620.10||3/2,0,0,0||1532/S||1949/PUB||3/24/2021|
|SB21033282||SFR/D||4335 W||190th ST||$1,252,000||$490.60||4/4,0,0,0||2552/A||2006/ASR||3/30/2021|
|SR21007757||TWNHS/A||2066||Artesia BLVD #A||$545,000||$469.83||2/3,0,0,0||1160/A||2001/ASR||3/17/2021|
|SB21033998||TWNHS/A||18359||Van Ness AVE||$655,000||$403.82||4/1,1,1,0||1622/A||1964/ASR||3/26/2021|
|21693656||SFR||1861 W||180Th PL||$906,000||$523.40||3/1,1,0,0||1731/||1958||3/18/2021|
|PW21025163||CONDO/A||2742||Cabrillo AVE #314||$359,000||$535.82||1/1,0,0,0||670/A||2006/ASR||3/30/2021|
|20667318||CONDO||2748||Gramercy AVE #C||$625,000||$493.68||2/3,0,0,0||1266/A||1988||3/1/2021|
|SB21033041||CONDO/A||2349||Jefferson ST #410||$790,000||$612.40||2/2,0,0,0||1290/A||2008/ASR||3/17/2021|
|SB21021890||TWNHS/A||1952||Plaza Del Amo||$812,000||$516.21||2/2,0,1,0||1573/A||1993/ASR||3/26/2021|
|PV21017079||TWNHS/A||1800||Oak ST #401||$946,000||$485.13||3/2,0,1,0||1950/A||2007/ASR||3/16/2021|
|SB21024640||SFR/D||2323 W||239th ST||$1,530,000||$427.14||4/3,0,0,0||3582/A||1989/ASR||3/12/2021|
|PW20246510||CONDO/A||22325||Harbor Ridge LN #2||$493,000||$383.06||3/1,0,1,0||1287/A||1979/ASR||3/1/2021|
All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions in Torrance today usually exceed $800,000. If you had a $800,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $800,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR®.
But if you’re still not convinced of the value here are twelve reasons to use a realtor:
1. Your REALTOR® can help you determine your buying power — that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a REALTOR® some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders — banks and mortgage companies — offer limited choices.
2. Your REALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your agent to find all available properties.
3. Your REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. Agents who are REALTORS®have access to a variety of informational resources. REALTORS® can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
4. Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate. There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. Your REALTOR® provides due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. Your REALTOR® can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written.
reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Your REALTOR®, title company or attorney can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.
6. Your REALTOR® can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders.
7. Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
8. When selling your home, your REALTOR® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
9. Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. Often, your REALTOR® can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. Your REALTOR® acts as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. The
REALTOR® Code of Ethics requires REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
10. Your REALTOR® will know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a property is marketed with the help of your REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
11. Your REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing — a lot of possible pitfalls. Your REALTOR® can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
12. Your REALTOR® can help close the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your REALTOR® is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).
Keith Kyle is a licesnsed Realtor with Vista Sotheby’s International Realty with offices throughout the South Bay. Keith has been a full time realtor since 2005 and a “Top Producer” in the area every year since 2007. He has helped hundreds of buyers and sellers in Torrance and the Beach Cities and looks forward to helping you as well. Contact Keith for all of your real estate needs.
When the market favors buyers (and even when it doesn’t) it is important to do everything possible to avoid the common mistakes which often lead to homes sitting on the market. Without question price is the most important aspect of getting your home sold, and the most common mistake that sellers make. Here is a list of common mistakes and how best to avoid them.
1. Pricing Your Home Too High
Solution: Price is almost everything! We are area experts and can research comparable sales in your area and advise you of the appropriate price range of your property. Every homeowner feels that their home is special, but it is critical to know what the competition is, and what they are priced at. Overpricing a home is the most common, and often the most costly, mistake home sellers make. After sitting on the market for a while, often price reductions don’t draw great interest and the home often sells for much less than it would have if appropriately or aggressively priced from the beginning.
2. Not Using Up to Date Information
Solution: Many home sellers base the “value” of their home on what a neighbor’s home sold for 6 months ago and figure that the market has gone up in that time, and their home is nicer than their neighbors. What happened 6 months or a year ago may be irrelevant and lead to unrealistic expectations. In the current market, with prices either going down or softening, it’s important to know the prices of the homes currently on the market similar to yours, and more important to know the prices of the homes that are in escrow or recently sold.
3. Not Utilizing Current Marketing Technology
Solution: We are always up on the latest technology and market heavily on the internet. With 80% of home buyers starting their search online, it is critical to get your home exposed to as many of these potential buyers as possible. See “How We Market Your Home” for more information. We are e-Pro certified and are up to date with all of the facets of online real estate.
4. Ignoring the Importance of First Impressions
Solution: Sales have been not happened for minor reasons such as messy yards, cluttered closets, unpainted front doors, locks that didn’t work, bad colors, stains, lack of light and bad smells. Spend some time onthe little, and simple, things. Double up on your gardening, keep things cleaner than usual, tidy up the clutter and make sure your pets are under control.
5. Not Providing Easy Access for Showings
Solution: There are many ways to show a home. “Appointment Only” is the most restrictive and lock boxes are the most accessible. If your home is easy for agents to show, more prospective buyers will see it, improving your odds of getting the deal you want. However, your lifestyle or situation may not be compatible with frequent showing. We can help you determina a solution that best fits the situation.
6. Not “Staging” Your Home to Show it’s Best
Solution: Staging can mean lots of things for various homes and situations, but in general it means presenting your home to appeal to the greatest number of potential homebuyers. In some situations (vacant home) it may mean consulting a professional “Home Stager” and renting furntiture to give your home a warm and comfortable feeling. Often times it makes financial sense to have carpets cleaned, walls painted, and the home professionally cleand. In other situations it may mean removing clutter and adding small touches to make things look cleaner and larger.
Some simple solutions would be to put some items into storage, create more light, play music, set out candles and improve the overall ambiance. We can help create a great first impression.
7. Not Knowing the Competition
Solution: We strive to give our clients the best information as to what’s out there that a potential buyer might also be looking at. When possible we like to take our clients to look at the other homes and look at them from a buyers perspective. If you were viewing both homes, which would you buy?….and why?
8. Believing Your Agent is Not Doing the Job When There Aren’t Any Offers
Solution: Most sellers are unaware of all of the activity that goes on behind the scenes. Any agent can do the basics, but we strive to update our clients on all of the networking, advertising and marketing that continually goes into how we try sell homes. In general if the home is in good showing condition, is easily accesible and hasn’t generated any offers or interested buyers, it may be time to re-evaluate the price.
9. Not Re-Evaluating the Marketing Plan
Solution: We sit down and re-evaluate the marketing plan several times a month. We look at who is showing the house, the feedback we get, where we are targeting the marketing and advertising and are we reaching the right buyers. Every home is different and appeals to different type buyers.
10. Errors in Market Timing
Solution: We can help you determine whether the market cycle is poised to net you the most money. Many homesellers do not have the luxury of waiting, but for those that do, it may be best to list right away, wait a while, or even rent the home until the market is right.
11. Not Giving the Sales Effort Enough Time
Solution: You should never give too little time to what is inherently a long process. Homes may take 3-6 months to sell in any market. Estimate how much time you have before you “need” to sell and then plan ahead to allow extra time. You don’t want to be forced to accept a disappointing offer.
12. Taking an Inflexible Position on Financing
Solution: We can explain what financing options are available. Being flexible on financing terms may secure a better selling price, with other advantages as well. In markets that favor the buyer, certain financing offerings (such as seller financing) may be what makes your home sell while others don’t.
13. Not Making the Right Kind of Repairs
Solution: Don’t be tempted to make improvement’s or upgrades prior to listing your you home without consulting a real estate professional. Some upgrades will not yield any real increase in value which others may increase property value substantially.
14. Believing That Selling Property is Seasonal
Solution: Don’t base selling decisions on the seasons or time of year. Homes that are ready to show and priced well will sell year round.
15. Not Screening Prospects Adequately
Solution: One of the best reasons for hiring a Realtor® is their ability to pre-qualify a prospect financially before valuable negotiation time is lost. More importantly, your agent may discover when a prospect may just be shopping or “looking for a deal”.
16. Believing That You are Not Part of the Marketing Plan
Solution: According to some statictics the sellers themselves are responsible for at least one out of every ten sales. You can network your home to your business and personal friends, neighbors, and keep the house in move-in condition. We can help let you know just how you can help.
If you are considering selling your home in Torrance or the South Bay we would love to help. With extensive experience and expertise in the Torrance real estate market we are a great asset for all of your real estate needs. Keith Kyle has been a top producing realtor since 2005 and has the backing of one of the most reputable real estate companies with unparalled national and international reach.
The real estate market in Torrance CA was once again a VERY active one in October. There were 122 on market home sales which is an extremely impressive number or the third straight month. The median “asking” prices of the homes that sold was $839,750 with the median “sold” price at $830,000 indicating a very solid “seller’s market”. The average price per foot was $545 and the average days on market (DOM) was an extremely short 19. If you’re considering selling your home in Torrance find out the value in todays market.
|Type||Address||Price||$ Per Foot||Bed/Bath||Sq Feet||Year||Sold Date|
|SFR/D||1539 W||214th ST||$777,000||$536.60||3/1,1,0,0||1448/A||1943/ASR||10/16/2020|
|CONDO/A||832||Coriander DR #F||$290,000||$489.04||1/1,0,0,0||593/A||1973/PUB||10/20/2020|
|CONDO/A||23314||Sesame ST #L||$295,000||$461.66||1/1,0,0,0||639/A||1973/ASR||10/22/2020|
|CONDO/A||21415||S. Vermont AVE #64||$308,000||$555.96||1/1,0,0,0||554/A||1990/ASR||10/20/2020|
|CONDO/A||21415 S||Vermont AVE #60||$330,000||$595.67||1/1,0,0,0||554/A||1990/ASR||10/27/2020|
|CONDO/A||23306||Marigold AVE #W204||$384,000||$447.03||2/2,0,0,0||859/A||1973/ASR||10/21/2020|
|CONDO/A||23230||Sesame ST #10C||$389,500||$462.59||2/1,0,1,0||842/A||1973/ASR||10/28/2020|
|CONDO||23208||SESAME ST #B||$392,500||$466.15||2/1,0,1,0||842/A||1973||10/7/2020|
|CONDO/A||20553 S||Vermont AVE #3||$410,000||$423.55||2/1,1,0,0||968/A||1982/ASR||10/30/2020|
|CONDO/A||946 W||220th ST #122||$425,421||$415.45||2/2,0,0,0||1024/A||1981/ASR||10/16/2020|
|CONDO/A||22228 S||Vermont AVE #102C||$480,000||$413.79||2/2,0,0,0||1160/A||1986/ASR||10/5/2020|
|CONDO/A||22228 S||Vermont AVE #201C||$485,000||$418.10||2/2,0,0,0||1160/A||1986/ASR||10/7/2020|
|TWNHS/A||22905 S||Van Deene AVE||$485,000||$435.76||3/1,1,0,0||1113/A||1974/ASR||10/13/2020|
|TWNHS/A||848 W||232nd ST||$492,000||$400.65||3/2,0,0,0||1228/A||1974/ASR||10/20/2020|
|TWNHS/A||818 W||223rd ST #1||$534,400||$363.04||3/1,0,2,0||1472/A||1979/ASR||10/20/2020|
|SFR/D||1143 W||212th ST||$555,000||$634.29||2/1,0,0,0||875/A||1954/ASR||10/28/2020|
|SFR/D||926 W||214th ST||$680,000||$437.58||3/1,1,0,0||1554/A||1960/ASR||10/1/2020|
|SFR||1055 W||228Th ST||$775,000||$376.58||5/3,0,0,0||2058/A||2016||10/14/2020|
|CONDO/A||3101||Plaza Del Amo #67||$638,000||$537.94||2/2,0,1,0||1186/A||1986/PUB||10/14/2020|
|TWNHS/A||2800||Plaza Del Amo #8||$641,000||$589.15||2/1,1,1,0||1088/A||1989/ASR||10/15/2020|
|TWNHS/A||2800||Plaza Del Amo #365||$643,000||$590.99||2/3,0,0,0||1088/A||1987/ASR||10/9/2020|
|TWNHS/A||3414||Del Amo BLVD||$645,000||$386.23||4/1,1,1,0||1670/A||1974/ASR||10/7/2020|
|TWNHS/A||2800||Plaza Del Amo #482||$660,000||$556.96||2/3,0,0,0||1185/A||1987/ASR||10/8/2020|
|TWNHS/A||2800||Plaza Del Amo #76||$685,000||$629.60||2/1,1,1,0||1088/A||1989/ASR||10/6/2020|
|CONDO/A||2349||Jefferson ST #104||$685,000||$628.44||2/2,0,0,0||1090/E||2008/EST||10/14/2020|
|TWNHS/A||2577||Plaza Del Amo #719||$765,000||$501.31||2/1,1,1,0||1526/P||1987/ASR||10/7/2020|
|TWNHS/A||2801||Sepulveda BLVD #90||$841,500||$465.17||3/2,0,1,0||1809/P||1994/PUB||10/15/2020|
|SFR/D||3010||El Dorado ST||$993,000||$524.56||3/1,1,0,0||1893/A||1957/ASR||10/21/2020|
|CONDO/A||23049||Nadine CIR #B||$410,000||$431.58||1/2,0,0,0||950/A||1963/ASR||10/27/2020|
|SFR/D||3406 W||225th ST||$885,000||$797.30||3/1,0,0,0||1110/A||1953/ASR||10/21/2020|
|SFR/D||2625 W||231st ST||$1,125,000||$470.32||4/3,0,0,0||2392/A||1964/ASR||10/22/2020|
|SFR/D||3603 W||225th ST||$1,157,500||$620.64||4/3,0,0,0||1865/A||1956/ASR||10/19/2020|
|SFR/D||2949 W||226th ST||$1,320,000||$552.76||4/3,0,1,0||2388/A||1963/ASR||10/9/2020|
|SFR/D||2730 W||234th ST||$1,382,000||$513.95||4/2,1,1,0||2689/E||1965/ASR||10/19/2020|
|CONDO/A||23930||Los Codona AVE #104||$430,000||$607.34||1/1,0,0,0||708/A||1970/ASR||10/23/2020|
|CONDO/A||24001||Neece AVE #10||$555,000||$473.15||2/2,0,0,0||1173/A||1980/ASR||10/22/2020|
|TWNHS/A||3919 W||226th ST||$830,000||$468.93||3/2,0,1,0||1770/A||2008/ASR||10/23/2020|
|SFR/D||23828||Los Codona AVE||$970,000||$482.11||3/2,0,1,0||2012/A||1996/ASR||10/2/2020|
|TWNHS/A||1200||Opal ST #11||$750,000||$492.13||3/1,1,1,0||1524/A||1974/ASR||10/28/2020|
|TWNHS/A||3472 W||170th ST||$540,000||$349.29||3/1,1,1,0||1546/A||1974/ASR||10/7/2020|
|TWNHS/A||3464 W||170th ST||$570,000||$369.65||3/2,0,1,0||1542/A||1974/ASR||10/15/2020|
|TWNHS/A||3960 W||182nd ST||$620,000||$530.82||2/2,0,1,0||1168/A||2003/ASR||10/16/2020|
|SFR/D||4014 W||175th ST||$830,000||$614.81||3/1,1,0,0||1350/A||1953/ASR||10/21/2020|
|SFR/D||3625 W||181st ST||$858,000||$437.76||4/1,1,0,0||1960/A||1953/ASR||10/9/2020|
|SFR/D||2835 W||176th ST||$757,000||$534.98||3/2,0,0,0||1415/A||1950/ASR||10/1/2020|
|SFR/D||2201 W||177th ST||$759,000||$471.14||3/1,0,1,0||1611/A||1954/ASR||10/14/2020|
|SFR/D||2305 W||178th ST||$811,000||$579.29||3/1,0,1,0||1400/A||1955/ASR||10/29/2020|
|CONDO/A||1301||Cabrillo AVE #211||$400,000||$660.07||1/1,0,0,0||606/A||1993/ASR||10/7/2020|
|CONDO/D||1301||Cabrillo AVE #419||$590,000||$699.88||2/2,0,0,0||843/A||1993/ASR||10/7/2020|
|TWNHS/A||1021||Cravens AVE #19||$750,000||$468.75||3/2,0,1,0||1600/A||2007/OTH||10/19/2020|
|TWNHS/A||1800||Oak ST #414||$915,000||$450.74||3/3,0,0,0||2030/A||2007/ASR||10/8/2020|
|TWNHS/A||23418||Arlington AVE #9||$470,000||$472.84||2/1,0,1,0||994/A||1973/ASR||10/2/2020|
|SFR/D||2373 W||235th ST||$913,500||$471.61||3/2,0,0,0||1937/A||1959/ASR||10/19/2020|
|SFR/D||1951 W||236th ST||$955,000||$588.42||3/1,1,0,0||1623/A||1964/ASR||10/28/2020|
|SFR/D||2367 W||229th PL||$1,050,000||$403.23||5/3,0,0,0||2604/A||1964/ASR||10/19/2020|
|SFR/D||1937 W||236th ST||$1,160,000||$404.46||5/3,0,1,0||2868/A||1999/ASR||10/8/2020|
|SFR/D||2343 W||239th ST||$1,175,000||$370.20||5/2,1,1,0||3174/A||2000/ASR||10/21/2020|
|SFR/D||2345 W||235th PL||$1,230,000||$394.48||5/3,0,0,0||3118/A||1963/ASR||10/14/2020|